Thursday 7 November 2013

EUREKA!!!!

It made me laugh looking at my overview of my blogger page today. Seeing that a few days ago my page views had zoomed to 114 in one day! Where they are usually a maximum of 6, maybe 7 if I had written a particularly good blog.

Yesterday late afternoon, I went into Middlesex Uni to use the computers to try and get some work done, as life (Especially getting my tax's done for the self employed!!!) is taking over at the moment and I am finding little time for my degree.
I ended up staying till midnight!! (It is a 24 hour library which actually comes in very handy!)
This is either because I am very keen, or I am worried I am not doing to get everything done by the time I go away at the end of this month.
I am going to pretend it's the first option.
So seeing how my page views had risen dramatically, it seems that I am not the only one!

However, I am so glad that I did this!! I have had an Eureka Moment! I know what and how I am going to be doing my Artefact! Better start planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment