Saturday 20 April 2013

6d Resources Posted On My Delicious Page

I have posted on my Delicious page a list of resources that I have found that go along with my topic. I only had enough characters to add seven web pages, but I feel that they are all very useful.
I wish I had been more general with question 6c when searching for literature. I was more general with what I was searching for in this question, so found it easier to find a lot of really good and influential information. Where as because I was trying to be more specific with what I was looking for in question 6c I found it harder to find anything of any value.

Here is a link to my Delicious page, I am not very familiar with this website so I hope that I have posted my work in the correct place!! 


Please let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment