Wednesday 17 October 2012

4b. SIG Group

I have decided the best way to keep my SIG group connected is to use a web page called LinkedIn. If you don't currently have a page, don't worry! It is very easy to set up, and is relatively clearly set out to understand.

I want to create space for a group of people to discuss topics in which we all have a similar interest.

I am very interested in the way that people think and to try and understand why people would not choose to go to an audition to do something that they are supposed to love.

Here is a link to my LinkedIn Page.


Have a look and see what you think! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 

1 comment:

  1. Good job, this is a topic that will interest different people ...I hope you get a good response to it. One way that helps is to make sure you look at other peoples' Blogs and to comment - that'll alert them to your SIG.

    ReplyDelete