Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wow.. I can't believe it's all over..

It is a very strange feeling finishing your degree. I still feel as if I have a mountain of work to do!!

Over the past two years, I have not been the best of friends with my degree. There have been a lot of ups and downs and times when I could not wait for it all to be over. But I am so glad that it is something that I have done.
Although I feel as if I have made it very difficult for myself being in different countries while trying to get on with the degree, I would recommend it to everyone.

I would also like to thank Paula Nottingham and Alan Durrant for being so supportive and flexible with me. They have been a huge help,

I am going to leave my blogs online, as being able to have others blogs as reference was a huge help to me.

I wish you all the best of luck with your degrees and lets hope we all get the best mark possible!!

1 comment: